Fwd: [Harp-L] Setting the tempo

Dave gives good advise. Even if you have a portable metronome to help you remember your tempo, it is still a good idea to snap your fingers. And I go one step farther.  I get the rhythm in my body.  I dance the tempo.  The other musicians not only hear my count off but can see the rhythm and tempo in my body.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net