Re: [Harp-L] Stunning Piece on Accordina

Great cut!

Yeah, Ludovic is wonderful. I saw him recently with Dorado Schmitt and he blew me away.

Like many jazz accordion players, he can easily put most (all?) chromatic harpists to shame in terms of dexterity and chords (on either accordina or accordion). Expression, not so much (when compared with the best harmonica players).

Here's a link to Ludovic's accordina album, I found it very enjoyable to listen to and it did actually give me some harmonica inspiration:

http://www.amazon.com/Ludovic-Beier-Portrait-of-Accordina/dp/B0027ZJVLA

- Slim.