Re: Subject: [Harp-L] harmonica on twilight zone

John is on facebook.
Thanks Jerry,
----- Original Message -----
From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:02:58 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] harmonica on twilight zone
Thank you FJM, Peter(Madcat) and Smokey: all three who knew it was
Harmonica John Frazer. Much appreciated, you guys.
It was driving me crazy. One of those 'right on the tip of my tongue' kind
of things. I'd read that line for so many years and simply couldn't recall
who the poster was. DID know he didn't post very often, and a search of the
archives only yielded the current 5 post 'twilight zone' thread when I
typed in 'death sound on a harmonica'. Quite frustrating.
Has anyone heard from him lately? I can't find any posts more recent than
2010 or videos of his from sooner than a year ago? One of the more
memorable outdoor videorecorded jams was from SPAH Sacramento (2009)with John
participating.
Elizabeth
"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a
death sound!"
Harmonica John Frazer
619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217