[Harp-L] Zoom G3/G5 Users - Help!

Anyone able to record a clip of the Pitch Delay for me? Specifically, with
the delay going up in pitch? I've been after that sound for years,
literally.

Here are examples of what I am trying to do:

Intro - [url]
http://www.bluestraveler.com/albums/truth-be-told/unable-to-get-free/[/url]

Starts at 2:25 - [url]
http://www.bluestraveler.com/albums/live-on-the-rocks/this-ache/[/url]

Starts around 4:02 - [url]
http://archive.org/download/bt2000-11-11.flac16/bt2000-11-11d3t05_64kb.mp3[/url]

In doing a ton of homework, and making the resolution to gig more in 2013,
I am thinking of giving the Zoom unit a go as the modulation effects are
considered to be really solid, and I could maybe get away with just using
the Zoom and not 2+ pedals. Right now I have a Line 6 M9 with a Tech 21
Para DI, and a RP255 with the Richard Hunter patches.

The M9/T21 is very easy to use and adjust live and I generally love the
harp tone and like the effects. The RP has better sounding mods, but not
the same ones. I am also much less fluent in using it and generally like a
pedalboard layout more. The amp sims sound great, and if they made a pedal
board like the M9, I'd probably preorder one, lol.

The Zoom seems to be a decent compromise and would get me the one effect
I've been chasing forever!

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica