Subject: [Harp-L] The first song to usher in the New Year, every year

My recording of "Auld Lang Syne" can be found here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/all-hunters-downloads-in-one-place/

Scroll down the page until you see the title, then click on the title to start streaming the music.

I played chromatic harmonica (of which there are two parts), strumstick (for the "lead guitar" fills and solo), and keyboards (including bass) on this recording.  My brother Mark Hunter played electric rhythm guitar.  The drum track is composed of samples from a New Orleans sample compilation.  I forget how I recorded the harp (let alone everything else), but I think I did this piece before I got a Fireball mic, so it was probably done on an Audio-Technica AT4050 CM5 mic into a Roland MMP-1 mic modeling preamp routed straight to the computer.  I like recording with the Fireball better; I can hand-hold the Fireball to eliminate room acoustics completely, and my room has always been the weakest link in the chain for live recording in my home studio.

But I digress.  Happy New Year!  Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter