Re: [Harp-L] Re: Antony Dannecker Harmonica & RP 355 (Hunter Patches) & Fi...

I've been using Tony Dannecker's harmonicas for more than 20 years... I
HAVE other custom diatonics, but even other folk's customs sound better after
being set up by Dr Dannecker.
His "Dannecker Blues" harmonicas are just awesome!
Just about ALL my diatonics have been set up by this harp genius!

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now in Scotland.

In a message dated 12/28/2012 2:32:25 P.M. GMT Standard Time,