[Harp-L] SPAH Sound

I'm in the process of gathering proposals from St Louis area companies  to
provide the PA and backline needs for the 2013 SPAH convention.
This is but my sophomore year on staff as the stage  manager, I'm told the
last time we were in St Louis (2008) there  was a guy who subcontracted this
work, and that he did an excellent  job.  Records were lost due to computer
swaps over the years so that's all  the info I have to work with.  Does
anyone on the list have this  persons name or contact info?
Any info out there on other well established St. Louis  sound providers?  I
currently have some good leads, with 2 proposals  already in place, but am
willing to sift through all  viable possibilities.
Please respond off-list   bluzeharp @ aol.com

Christopher Richards
Stage Manager - SPAH Convention  spah.org
Soul' Proprietor - Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones   harmonicaplanet.com
Co Producer - Greeley Blues Jam  greeleybluesjam.com
Harmonica/Vocals - The Well Diggers  harmonicaplant.com
Author/Publisher - The free Harp Mic Buyers Guide
Author/Publisher - The Colorado Blues Jam Post