[Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" BRASS screws for reed replacements COSTS

Thank you for this information Frank. The web page is not in English but the information is there for the metric screws.

 Yesterday I placed an order with our local Fastenal (NO thanks to my sales person) for BRASS 0-80 x 1/16" screws that I found in their online catalog.  The manager promised he will phone me if there is a problem getting the screws. I haven't heard from him yet, so hopefully they're still available.  They cost about 18 cents each plus shipping so I ordered 50. If I do get them and they are correct for the job I will post the information here on Harp-L.  I should have a few with me at Virginia Harmonicafest if anyone wants to check them out.

Lockjaw Larry