Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements COSTS

Hi

Am Monday, 25. February 2013 schrieb Larry Sandy:
> This morning my Fastenal contact reported they are unable to locate
> these machine bolts.  They said all their supplier no longer sell
> them.  This is very disappointing and frustrating.  If anyone has
> suggestion on other possible sources please let the cummunity
> know.

again, i suggested a supplier for M1.6x3mm at an very reasonable price
(2000pcs. 13.80€) above. You'll need a M1.6 tap, yes.
If you don't want to buy an extra tap and also don't want to buy
2000pcs you might be happy with these screws:

http://tinyurl.com/bfclzyd

You can handle them extremly good and so you can use them directly
even without a tap, directly into the brass plate, provided you have
good dexterity and a good equiplemt to drill the hole pecisely!

--
Gruß,Frank