[Harp-L] NYC Screening Meet Up Suggestion

Hey Bill et al attending the NYC Screening,

Let me suggest an alternate location for a meetup, a place closer to the
screening. Its Paddy Reilly's Music Bar, located at 519 2nd Avenue, (Corner
of 29th Street), Its a mere block away from the AMC at 30th Street, hosts a
weekly old time session I often play at and has a lovely barkeep who pours
a fine pint of Guinness, and as a bonus has a back room where we might be
able to hang, play, swap.

Who's in?

Trip
--