Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:17:52 -0800
From: slyou65@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements
To: robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

It's now Wednesday and I cannot get a price from Fastenal.  I called our local store and they could not determine the price.  They called the district manager but he has not replied with a price.  I have purchased other small stainless steel machine screws from them for a very reasonable cost so hopefully this size is no exception.  I thought I has some powerful infulence with Fastenal but hope springs eternal. Hopefully tomorow we'll have an answer.....

Larry
Patience is a rare virtue