Re: [Harp-L] Carbon Fiber Reeds, 3D printing, plastic metal, adhesion technology...?

Joseph Leone wrote:

<major clip>
...I have at least 16 rods in my bedroom closet which I have found in the marina dumpsters and re-built, They are ALL fiberglass. ALL the discarded carbon rods were junk. Un salvageable.:(

OK, now I have this priceless mental image of Smokey dumpster diving in a some posh marina with his tush hanging out and then coming up with a broken fishing rod and big grin on his face.

That's a little treat I'll be savoring for a long time!

Thanks for that'n, Smoke! :-)

Michelle