Re: [Harp-L] Carbon Fiber Reeds, 3D printing, plastic metal adhesion technology...?

Kevin Kelly <http://www.kk.org> says that for every new bit
of technology and or idea that comes along there are at least two more uses
and or ideas that can leverage off that idea or bit of technology. That is
the reason we are seeing an explosion of innovation.

So yes, a ton of ideas and possibilities, even in the world of harmonicas
to my thinking... fun!

John