From: Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 0-80 x 1/16" screws for reed replacements
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 10:10 AM

Larry,

I found that same Web page. The confusing thing is that it says $12.17 for a package quantity of 1,
at a weight of 0.0001lbs. I'm fairly certain that one screw would NOT be worth $12.17.
(You would be getting a different type of "screw" for that price for one!).
Absent any more information, I presume a call to Fastenal would clarify the total quantity in a package.

Regards,
Crazy Bob