Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul in NYC

If you clicked on the Tugg.com site and then the NYC showing it gave all
the info there.

It's how the rest of us got the info. I just ordered 4 tickets which leaves
 9 remaining to get the movie shown in NYC with only a couple of days left
to go  or it's a no-go.

Click or type in _www.tugg.com_ (http://www.tugg.com)  into your  browser,
click on it, look in the right margin for 'don't miss the  harmonica
documentary' link, click on it which will take you to a list of the  theaters
showing it across the Country, then scroll down to the NYC showing,  click on the
'reserve' or 'get tickets' link to the right. You'll have to  give your
email addy and your credit card info which will NOT be charged  unless they get
sufficient customers by the 21st, whereupon your tickets  will be emailed
to your email address. I'm assuming they're to be printed  out or
downloaded(?) so since I don't have a printer attached to my computer I  gave my
husband's email instead.

The theater is on 2nd Avenue between 31st and 32nd Streets.

Cathleen Mallett presents _Pocket Full of  Soul_
(http://www.tugg.com/events/2974)

    *   Feb. 28New York, NY, 7:30pm at  AMC Loews Kips Bay 15
    *   Pending

Elizabeth

PS: As Bill L. said, IF people are going, a few who already are would  like
to go to dinner together ahead of time and would like others to join  them,
so let him know once you've reserved your ticket and he'll give you  the
details when they decide where they'll be eating. Getting your  ticket before
the 21st is the main thing. It's another week yet until the  show, plenty of
time to organize an early dinner.

Message: 2