Subject: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul in NYC

Hi Bill, and other New York Harp-l'ers: It looks as though we'll be able to
 go after all. I'll let you know tomorrow if I'll be able to bring a couple
 of guests with me...so it's at least 2 and possibly 3/4 total. I just
checked the Tugg website and it looks as though there are only 15 more needed
(minus mine).

I'll also drop a note to the GSHC Club people tonight to let them know. Not
 sure if any of them read or belong to harp-l.

As you know I'd been hoping to get a Long Island Venue up and running out
here but due to my complete involvement with the terminal illness of my
beloved dog I couldn't take any time out--was going on no sleep for the last
month. Much as I totally believe in this project, there were other
priorities.  Thanks for taking the reins and running with it.

Has anyone contacted Will Galison, or is he already on board? What about
Robert Bonfiglio? He's IN the Movie, but does he know there's a  showing in
NYC? Is John Devine of the Long Island Club on your list? If not  I can call
him tomorrow.

I'll follow up with you tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest and to get our
tickets. Unsure yet about the Dinner--it'll depend on our guests, but it
sounds  like fun.

Best, Elizabeth

Message: 9