Re: [Harp-L] Excellent Leather cases for harmonica

PT Gazell wrote:

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give a shout out to Michelle LeFree and her new venture,
SilverWing Leather...
Golly, PT, that is quite a nice shout out! I value it even more coming from you. Thanks a bunch.

Yes, I have started offering some handmade harmonica-related leather products. I haven't said much because I want to get off to a slow, deliberate start. Right now I am offering single harp cases like PTs. Thick leather molded to fit specific diatonics, lined with pigskin suede. Hand saddle stitched the old-fashioned way on a stitching pony. Future products I am developing include a modular multi-diatonic case, cases for specific chromatics and a harmonica tool roll. Contact me off-list for details.

I will be making these products to order. I can't maintain the quality I aim for in enough quantity to to justify a web site so the best way for me to publicize is on Facebook. I won't use Harp-L bandwidth.

Again, thanks for the kind words, PT!

Michelle LeFree
(now also SilverWing Leather)