Re: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul in NYC

Some details might be helpful guys. Where? When on Feb 28th (i.e what time), how to sign up, what's all this about a dinner -where/when, etc. I know it's been posted before, but the harder you make people work, the less likely you will receive results. I don't remember seeing anything in NYC and I was watching the list of venues somewhat surprised. I live in NJ. I could probably get into the city easy enough, but if it's up in CT the odds are much less likely. Bill

On 2/18/2013 12:17 AM, todd slobin wrote:
Bill:
Thank you so much for your efforts.  We are trying really hard to get the word out.  Only need to sell 36 more tickets to bring the show to NY.
Come on New York!  Help us bring the film to you.
PFOS

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:35:50 -0500
From: william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul in NYC

Hello Harp-L'ers,

If you live in or near NYC, please consider buying a ticket to the Pocket
Full of Soul screening on February 28.

Currently there are only 12 confirmed ticket buys, of which I am
responsible for at least eight of them.  I'm getting a little concerned
that maybe this screening won't happen after all.  Apparently there are
about 40 more tickets that need to be sold before the screening will be
guaranteed.

There's got to be a bunch of you out there in the New Jersey / New York
area.  Please reserve tickets on the Tugg.com website so that this
screening can be confirmed.

A bunch of us would like to meet for dinner beforehand as well.  I'd love
to meet other Harp-L'ers.  If you are going to go, reserve your ticket and
then shoot me an email... As soon as we figure out where we will be eating,
I'll let you know so you can join us if you'd like.

Thanks,

Bill Lifford