[Harp-L] RE: Pocket Full of Soul Screenings

I have been a fan of this movie project since the day they started
interviewing for it in 2003/2004. I can't imagine how hard it must be
to put in so much time and money and to still be searching for an
audience. When I see even NYC isn't even meeting quota yet tells me
that there is a real disconnect here. Perhaps they should be looking
more towards the Hohner model of business. They do not put all of
there eggs in the "player" basket. Millions and millions that own
harmonicas and love harmonica music will never know what SPAH is, or
Harp-L, or Rockin' Ron, or Blows Me Away, or even Seydel & Suzuki as
harmonica brands. Without some mass appeal this movie, in my opinion,
will be destined for DVD sales. Probably where it should have started.

WB