[Harp-L] 12th Position Swing Tune/Slipped Disc

Hi Folks - I've just posted a new harmonica lesson of Benny Goodmans classic " Slipped Disc" arranged for harmonica. I've played this tune for years and is even on a cd that I recorded about 15 years ago (New World Harmonica Jazz). Over the years, number of people have asked if I've ever tabbed the tune out, and now I finally have. Here's a short sample of the tune in 12th position. It's a lot of fun to play and not as hard as it may sound-no overblows needed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORZjZREIG_s
Enjoy- Sandy