Re: [Harp-L] Hermine Deurloo promo vid

I'm familiar with it Mick. But then I have been a Hermine fan for so long. And FINALLY someone is able to hear the harmonica player in a tune. Without being 'buried'. I am also a big fan of Jesse VanRuller's guitar work. I consider Dutchmen Hermine Duerloo and also Willem Dijkgraff  to be some of the finest and most UNDER rated players of chromatic today. But one little note: When the salesman in the shop said of the harmonica that Hermine was looking at was the one being played by Toots......uh.....I don't think he was being totally honest.  lolol

smokey joe the last Cafe.