Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Harmonica Choir Tenderly

Don't worry Vern I would like to hopefully get  9 players. That would include 2 bass players.

Emile

________________________________
 From: Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx>
To: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Harmonica Choir Tenderly

I would be interested in participating. I have a 64X that might fit the bill.   However, I would not want to take the the place of a better player such as Winslow or Robert.  I would happily withdraw at any time in favor of a virtuoso musician.

Do you anticipate a single quartet or more than one harmonica on each part?

Would you email the sheet music to those of us interested?

Vern