[Harp-L] Polishing Reeds

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tip about my Dremel tool......I probably would of found out the hard way! Went to the beauty supply place and looked at what they had. Thatâs an option, though not too impressed with the battery powered stuff. After that, they donât add a lot except for more attachments.
I tried my Dremel with the Variac. I couldnât help but think, WWJD ( what would Joesepi do ). Had to run it at about 20 volts, but I can stop it by applying a bit of pressure at that speed. So Iâm going to practice on some old junk plates. I think Iâll be okay if Iâm light with my touch ( probably should be anyway ).

Sincerely,
Brian