[Harp-L] Beatles Harmonica, uses for Chord & Bass

It is important that we keep Chord & Bass Harmonica alive and in the minds of others in the Music Biz so they continue to Write for it etc....

Here's a short video I did today of a song off a record that sold millions so hopefully this will help take some of the mystery out of it for the general public and spark some interest in these WONDERFUL instruments,,,,,I'd love to see some MORE videos by REAL chord & BASS players...there are some good ones on Youtube but need more exposure so please spread the word!

Breaking down the Chord & Bass parts for a Beatles Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RciIWRxBTcs

--Best, Rob Paparozzi
 http://www.robpaparozzi.com/