Re: [Harp-L] Harp L - Have you bought your tickets to see Pocket Full of Soul? This is for you! (Desperate Plea)

I will be attending the Waltham show, along with some friends.

The web site  (http://www.tugg.com/events/2943) says that the "event" starts at 6:30, and that Annie Raines will be giving a harmonica workshop before the film, and there will be a brief Q&A and short performance afterwards.

Where can I get more information about whether the MOVIE starts at 6:30 or the WORKSHOP starts at 6:30, and whether the workshop is something that non-harp-players might enjoy?

Elizabeth H. (aka "Tin Lizzie")