Shofu makes great products. I own a pneumatic rotary tool they make. You can barely tell it's running even at full speed. It's like taking a Sharpie pen across metal.
No hand fatigue. I use one at my day job and decided to buy one for my business last year. Very expensive though.
More suited to harp techs then casual tuners. Can't use Brownies in them. They take friction grip burs only. The small ones like your dentist uses.

On Feb 13, 2013, at 3:40 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:35:09 -0500
From: Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Polishing Reeds - Kudos to Mike Easton!
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks to Mike for that Web site article on using Shofu Brownies. As far as I know, he is the originator of the idea.

I get my Shofu Brownies from Otto Frei, a jeweler's tool business. I have to buy 12 at a time. The individual price is about $2.50.
I'm not in business to sell them.

Regards,
Crazy Bob

Take Care Mike www.harmonicarepair.com