Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball V questions

Richard and others-

Thank you so much for the guidance.  I will talk to Greg, although I
don't *think
*he sells fireballs lol.

Some have expressed concerns to me on the side about the fireball being
good only for clean acoustic tone and not so much for amped tone.  However,
I'm also buying an RP and Richard's patch set so I *think *that will be a
good combo for me.  I can always upgrade to one of Greg's uber mics down
the road.