Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball V questions

1.  www.blowsmeaway.com

2.  If will be the cleanest and least overdriven mic you play with harp.  I
prefer my Ultimate 57 from blowsmeaway.com, but it is a great mic if you
want a clean mic.  I also have a bullet from blowsmeaway that is a great
blues mic, for sure.  I've had a FB, and still play around with an RE10 and
AKG D5.  I find myself always coming back to the 57 unless I am playing
straight blues.