[Harp-L] Re: looking for an improvisation chart

Hi Eric!

Could you please provide an example of what you need or are looking for? Just laying out one chord
and the associated notes you need would suffice.

There is a wealth of information on music theory and harmonicas on the Web. Probably, some one
has already done what you want, or at least something close to what you want. No need to reinvent
the wheel for every new player!

I have a Circle of Fifths tool (made from two pieces of card stock) which has the notes associated
with the major and minor scales, modes, positions and the 7 chords harmonized from the major scale.
However, it doesn't relate that to a particular harmonica. It's more of a tool for applying music theory.
It's a PDF file, so it's easy to print out and put together. It consists of two concentric circles, with the
Circle of Fifths on the outside wheel and the rest of the information on the inside wheel. The two
wheels are held together with an eyelet.

I don't know if I can come up with something that will work for you, but with more information,
I might be able to do it. Hope springs eternal!

Regards,
Crazy Bob