From: "Eric Miller" <miller.eric.t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:21:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hard To Find Jason Ricci Recordings

I'm having trouble finding some of his more obscure recordings. Anybody
have any advice or clues? I will gladly make a paypal donation to Jason if
anybody has these to share.

1995 *Jason Ricci* (self titled debut) North Magnolia Music
1997 *Down At The Juke* North Magnolia Music
2001 *Feel Good Funk* Self Produced
2005 *Her Satanic Majesty Requests Harmonica Music* (Compilation) âSelf
Produced