Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My first Gordon Jacob piece, Cradle Song

Thanks! I think I'm done with the levels adjusting, sounds good on my mac
and tablet.

Robert Bonfiglio is definitely one of my favorites. I jumped at the chance
to learn from him when he offered a seminar in San Diego a couple of years
back, but sadly it had to be cancelled. But I own all his recordings, just
like I own all of Tommy Reilly's.

syd

--
Syd Logan