[Harp-L] (Video) Somewhere Over the Rainbow with Lyrics and Tabs for PowerBender tuning

I'm experimenting with a Powerbender out of the box harp on one of my
favorite songs.  I tabbed it out by ear so I hope it's accurate.  I found
that certain parts of the song were actually easier for me in Powerbender
tuning than Richter tuning.  The breathing pattern stays the same through
all 10 holes and every note can be bent at least a semi-tone.

I've only been playing for about 4 years now and I know I have a long way
to go so please don't be too critical.  Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/qyPhEIXJ9PE