Re: [Harp-L] a business systems look at harmonica fastenings

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM, karen mass <kdmass7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> the manufacturers haven't cut the prices on their harps

I don't think we can expect to see any drop in prices by estimating
manufacturers' cost-savings.

It's not because companies are "selfish" but because every large government
today has debased (counterfeited) its currency.

It takes more dollars (paper units) to purchase the same things, throughout
the supply chain.

Contact me off list, if you are willing to read more.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success