RE: [Harp-L] Chicago Mon and Tues?

Here's a link to a Lori Lewis' website which gives an exhaustive list of blues jams in the Chicago area, as well as other blues-related events:  http://lowreensliveblues.com/ .  You'll see that it's sorted by day of the week--maybe you can find a jam nearby.  There's one at Buddy Guy's Legends every Monday night--if you're staying downtown that might be your best bet.

Otherwise you can check the listings in the Chicago Reader here:  http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/music/Section?oid=846991 .  The Reader's listings don't seem as complete as they once were...   Looking at the websites of specific blues bars might be more useful:  B.L.U.E.S has Pistol Pete next Monday night, who is an amazing guitarist/singer; across the street from B.L.U.E.S. it looks like Kingston Mines has John Primer on Monday night (Muddy's former guitarist--great player); Blue Chicago has Big Time Sarah and the BTS Express on Monday night--she's a terrific vocalist (widow of Sunnyland Slim) whose band never disappoints.

Have a great time!

John