Re: [Harp-L] Pucker vs u blocking

Thanks everyone. I too have looked a Norton Buffalo's "Bag of Tricks" great video on YouTube. I can not find a video by Norton on bending. I must say he can play fast.
I think we need some YouTube videos on u blocking. I have a couple, but I am a guy learning. Need some Pro's to post. Please let me know if you make an u blocking post.
Thanks again to all. Tony Stephens

Sent from my iPhone