[Harp-L] Pucker vs u blocking

Just want to get some input. U blocking is how I started, it came easy to me. Single notes no problem with the U.
The pucker is great for articulation. Can do the Tat Tat Tat's easier, much easier. Bending comes easier, but I am still working at bending.
Here is where I need advice, some people say do what comes easy, some say I need to learn the pucker.  Can you use both? Tongue blocker's talk about using both pucker & TB.
Advice please. Thanks all, Tony Stephens

Sent from my iPhone