[Harp-L] "POCKET FULL OF SOUL" a new film about the blues harmonica!

Presented by Los Angeles Blues Society:
Please come to an opening of the first film about the blues harmonica,  I've seen lots of the footage, it's great!
The harmonica as a muse, a catalyst, a tool and a,

POCKET FULL OF SOUL

Thursday, February 28,  7:30pm -  9:12pm

In

Arcadia, CA

at
AMC Santa Anita 16
$10.00At Santa Anita Mall, next to the race track, near the 210 fwy.
This event's attendance is being guaranteed by the L.A.. Blues Society,  so the show will go on!  An after-show party at a local eatery will be announced at the screening.
*Please let me know if you can make it, I sure hope you can!

See this for reservations, http://www.tugg.com/events/2918
-Dave Fertig  626-826-2559