Re: [Harp-L] Next harmonica

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Timothy Kane <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wouldn't leave E out of your purchasing plans. It can be a very useful
> harp for playing both straight harp and cross when you're playing blues in
> B.

I don't play the normal E much, and rarely in 2P B. But I DO like my LOW E
that I tuned down from Low F plates. Makes 1P top octave really fun and
controllable!

Lee's harps stop at Low F, but perhaps there's another maker to give you a
factory Low E. (Recommended)

Normal E is a high key harp, and sounds very thin and chirpy to me.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success