Re: [Harp-L] Next harmonica

D, F & Bb are indeed the next three of "the big six" (A, C, D, G, F
and Bb, in that order)

I've only played one Lee Oskar, and it was a recessed reed plate model
(perhaps they all are, a quick look on their site suggests they all
are)

if you like that full mouth feel/smooth holes on the comb maybe others
like that:
special 20
seydel sessions (all)
Suzuki Harpmaster and Bluesmaster
etc

my next harp is the Seydel Session steel, half valved in powerbender
tuning...ordering three of them this week.