[Harp-L] water damaged harmonicas

I recently had the humbling experience of coming home from a business trip
and finding a pipe burst and all of my belongings piled up like garbage in
the middle of my apartment. (no renter's insurance was a stupid risk
thinking back) So i had a briefcase of harmonicas on the floor (unlatched)
and inside were the following which all got soaked: one brendan power irish
tuned promaster D (held up nicely), 4 special 20s which i previously did
some tweaking (these have a bit of rust), 2 lee oskars (seem ok), and a
couple of delta frost harmonicas, an older 14 hole marine band G, and a 14
hole marine band I got a couple years ago in C (these 2 14 holes combs
really swelled, so much that on the C it broke the screw by the time i
found it), one blues harp that was my grandpas that has nails and some
rust(which i previously opened up the cover plates on and that's it), and
one suzuki pipe humming C (this one i'm not as attached to)

Luckily i always travel with my favorite few harps and left the rest on a
shelf that was dry (16-17 of all kinds-some customs) that I play around
with on a regular basis.

I'm thinking this is the perfect time to get some replacement combs for the
G 14 hole marine band and the C, A bunch of replacement screws for some of
these wet harps, and hope that the rust that is on the special 20
coverplates and reedplates can be cleaned with a soft brush and maybe some
baking soda or something.

Is there a site where I can get screws and combs for these. I'd like a new
comb for the G 14 hole marine band and C 14 hole marine band. I don't have
a drill press so if these combs came with the holes pre-drilled that would
make it easy to slap them in and keep it moving. Someone gave me the older
G 14 hole, so if I could replace the reed plates and covers, I would, but
i've had a hard time finding parts so far.

sorry if I'm a-rambling. I don't post often here, but I hope someone else
can give me some suggestions.

I know I've started putting everything on the basement level of my new
house above where it can get wet.

Thanks