[Harp-L] Re: PT and half valving

While I do appreciate the kind words about my playing, it was actually
Brendan Power who conceived the idea of half valving a diatonic. My small
contribution to his brilliant idea is that I found what I think is a better
valve and what I think is a good reed setup to play half valved. The result
is what is called the Gazell Method half valved diatonic from Seydel. For
more info on these you can check out my website:

http://www.ptgazell.com/Gazell_Method_Harmonics.html

And in the interest of full discloser Jon Kip and I are good friends and I
read right in between the lines of his post and was laughing out loud :))

Later

PT

pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ptgazell.com