From: JON KIP <jonkip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 4:47 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] half-valving

you might check out PT Gazelle's online presence....

His half-valving process makes them play in tune chromatically....

He sent me enough of his valve material to half valve a couple sets of
diatonics....

but my valving isn't as in tune as his is....I think something untoward must
have happened as they traveled to my home.

must be the glue I used...

jk