Re: [Harp-L] session steel, worth the $$?

I only use Seydel harps for my custom beta-harps. The reeds for the 1847 and Session Steel are identical.
They last very long, stay in tune...  and that's why I can offer unlimited guarantee and service on my custom harps.

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com

www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 4 feb 2013, om 22:34 heeft Eric Miller het volgende geschreven: