[Harp-L] Sonny Terry Rock 'n' Boogie

It's my first tutorial video dedicated to Sonny Terry.

In this video we gone through a Sonny's typical chugging. Sonny played this
riff in several songs like "Hooray, Hooray, This Woman Is Killing Me",
"Boogie Baby",...
You will find insinghts and tips aboud this chugging. I try to accurately
reproduce the original, and that everyone can enjoy playing the blues and
country harp.
Hope you enjoy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsp1nmgsMZ8

In my website you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/lostharp/