[Harp-L] Debutante

A couple of guys I met at the open mic jam (where I sing and play harp) urged me to go hear their band play at a local bar.

They invited me to sit in with them for some of the numbers.  I played on three songs at the beginning of the first set, and two right before the break.

The three best things about the evening were:

1. The drummer came up to me during the break and said, "I really liked your playing.  Are you in a band?"
2. A young lady at the bar shouted, "We want to hear more harmonica!"
3. The front man said, "We're going to be here again tomorrow night.  You're welcome to come back and join us."

Woo-hoo!

Elizabeth H. (aka "Tin Lizzie")