[Harp-L] lady day

I'm stuck on Billie Holliday. I'm sorry. Here's a quote off the website
Ladyday.net:

Charlie Parker explained it: "Music is your own experience, your thoughts,
your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn." Billie
said simply, "You just feel it, and when you sing it other people can feel
something too."
--
Rainbow Jimmy

The endless road and the wailing of chimes
The empty rooms where her memory is protected
Where the angel's voices whisper to the souls of previous times.

*http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/AlteringAnna1*

http://www.facebook.com/spaceanimals