[Harp-L] Moriarty's Jimmy

I'm pretty sure this must have been shared here before, but just in case...

Moriarty is a franco-american folk-rock band. They have a somewhat
antiquated work ethic, and one of the their peculiarities is this playing
acoustically in front of a single microphone, which is not that common for
a five piece band.

Anyway, Jimmy was a big hit for them in France a few years back:
http://youtu.be/l5p4FEk25is

The harp playing isn't anything to write home about, but this isn't about
one musician shining above the others, it's about a whole that's
entrancing, and I definitely think the harp contributes to that!

--
Benoît FELTEN
www.benoitfelten.com