[Harp-L] Blackie Shackner Book

About twenty years ago my late brother sent me from Canada a copy of Blackie
Shackner's book: "Everything you wanted to know about the Chromatic
Harmonica - but were afraid to ask". The book contained one of those "5 thou
thick" plastic L.P. records of instructional tracks. Alas! The mailman must
have stomped on the package, because the record was creased and unplayable.

The book was very readable and instructive, but I wonder if the supporting
audio tracks were ever published on more substantial media like Cassette or
CD?

If so does anyone know where a guy might access them?

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana