Re: [Harp-L] Buddy Greene

I had to ask. His jaw is like rubber. I started out u blocking. I moved the harp about. I had a class with Michael Rubin, he watched my playing. He told me to move the tongue more & the harp less. A big help. So I see the same goes with the pucker. Move the jaw more.
There is a lot to this harmonica playing, but I am having fun trying to learn.
I will see more of the interview soon. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone