Re: [Harp-L] Blackie Schackner seminars

While not a seminar, I enjoyed over an hour of him on one 1999 SPAH occasion which can be viewed here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVtWE8zVBRc

I didn't know him, or of him, but wish I had because he was a great player and fun guy.  There are a lot of great players and fun guys on Harp-L and I am happy to meet as many as possible.  Additionally, I can claim friendship to a few and for that I am thankful.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing the last of 2013 Christmas songs daily.